Eric Duncan

Just another Edublogs.org weblog

three paragraphs for summer vacation

April 28, 2011 by ericduncan · No Comments · Uncategorized

For my summer vacation I am very busy because I have a lot of things to do first when we get out of school I have like six basketball tournaments. I have to go to basketball workouts help my dad and brothers and I also have to go out of town to Arkansas to visit family. I have to go to Sacramento for my AAU basketball team for practice.

Also for the summer I have to go to Arizona St. University for a basketball camp so I can get recruited by more schools and I also have to go to UCLA University for a camp to. I have to go to LA three  times first time I go on July 6 – 7 for a camp where scouts are going to be at and the second time is July 11- 13 for a basketball tournament also where scouts are going to be.  This summer I have to take my Drivers Ed test also so I can get my license and take the practice SAT.

I also have to go to LA on july 27- 30 and thats going to be our last basketball tournament of the year. Im going to be so busy and tired and I have to do my best for these  tests and these games so I can go to college and I have more colleges recruiting me. So I cant wait for this summer because  my family is going to come with me and Iam going to be out of town and also have fun. This will be the best summer I ever had.

No Comments so far ↓

There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.